Drink timely water another name for water is life. We need water not only to sustain life but also for the development of the country. We get water from various sources. Of all the liquids on earth, water is the most readily available. The percentage of the human body is 70/75 percent water. Fish, meat, or vegetables contain 80/90 percent bug water. Eighty-five percent of our earth’s surface is water. Water is essential for our survival. So water is another name for life.
Water consists of two hydrogen atoms and another oxygen atom. In the language of chemistry, the water signal is H2O. This is the water signal.
The largest source of water is the ocean. The earth is 90 percent of the source sea. Seawater contains a lot of salt, and seawater is also called salt water for play. Seawater is unsuitable for drinking because of salt, and in most cases, seawater cannot be used for other purposes.
Another major source of water is glacier snow. Where water is basically in the form of ice. This source has about two parts of water. Note that this drink timely water is large in size but is not suitable for other uses. We draw groundwater through tube wells. Sumi ice or snow on the other side of the hill can also cause waterfalls. The remarkable thing is that water is only one percent of our earth.
The source of fresh water in our country;
From our home cooking Where do you get water for washing clothes and bathing? Since there are not many springs in our country, the main water sources are rivers, canals, ponds, and groundwater. However, due to the presence of harmful chemicals, especially arsenic, groundwater in Bangladesh has become unsuitable for drinking.
It is impossible for us to walk without water one day. We use water for various purposes. The human body contains 70/75 percent water. Water acts as a natural medicine for our bodies. Water also works to keep the body hydrated and prevent various diseases. Drinking water on an empty stomach in the morning can increase the metabolic rate by about 25 percent. And doing so helps digest food faster and helps you lose weight in the long run.
Another name for water is life. Watering of every organism is essential for survival. When we are thirsty or find a glass of water immediately after eating salty foods. Water is needed for many reasons to get rid of body wastes, to maintain body temperature, and to protect sensitive tissues.
But, do you know the health benefits of drinking water on an empty stomach?
After waking up, the body needs water for rehydration. Because, when you sleep at night, your body does not get water for six to eight hours. So if you wake up and drink a glass of water, the body will rehydrate. You need to wake up in the morning and drink four glasses of water. But if it seems difficult at first, you can start with a glass of water. Gradually increase the amount of water.
Drink timely water provides energy:
- Drinking water in the morning immediately increases energy levels. Because, if your body is dehydrated in the morning, you will feel tired.
- Brightens the skin;
- Drinking water on an empty stomach in the morning is good for skin health. This reduces acne. Removes dryness of skin and brings moisture.
- Enhances immunity;
- Drinking water on an empty stomach increases the body’s resistance to disease by fighting infections. Water helps eliminate waste and other bacteria, which can lead to infections and illness.
- Keeps internal organs healthy; Drinking water on an empty stomach keeps the internal organs of the body healthy. Improves the body’s lymphatic system and balances body fluids.
Aid in digestion:
- Waking up in the morning and drinking warm water will help digestion. Hot water helps break down food components. Thus the digestion process is improving.
- Reduces calories;
- Drinking water before breakfast helps reduce calories. Drinking water makes the stomach feel full, it does not take extra food. Drink water 30 minutes before breakfast in the morning.
- Mental health;
- Waking up and drinking a glass of water helps in mental development. For example, memory increases, and learning something new increases.
Drink timely water to lose weight:
- There is a relationship between water and weight loss. Drinking water on an empty stomach improves metabolism. The result is weight loss.
- Disadvantages of drinking too much water;
- Drinking too much water can cause nausea, fatigue, drowsiness, excessive urination, and headaches. Unnecessary pressure on the heart. May cause a heart attack.
- Without water our normal life is useless. We can’t think of a day without water. So water is another name for life. But sometimes this life becomes death. Just as it is important to drink 8 to 9 glasses of water every day, drinking too much water is also harmful to the body. So water is too drink in a certain amount.
Rules for drinking water:
How much water a person needs every day depends on the weather, the amount of work he does, the condition of his body, and so on. The hypothalamus part of our brain has a thrust center to control water intake. This center tells you when to drink water. If this part of a person is functional, there will never be a lack of water or excess. However, sometimes, for example, if the brain is damaged after surgery, the person loses control of his thirst. Then the danger may occur due to lack of water. Again, if the amount is too high, the human kidneys can effectively expel excess water from the body through urine. But if this kidney becomes ineffective, excess water can accumulate in the body and cause problems.
- In a country with a warm climate like ours, a person who works hard usually drinks only two to three liters of water a day. However, it depends on the amount of normal water excretion from his body.
- Drink plenty of water during fever. You also need to drink plenty of water to relieve constipation. Drinking three to four glasses of water on an empty stomach in the morning is effective for such problems. Some medications, especially some antibiotics, require drinking more water so that they can be eliminated faster.
- If the amount of water is low in hot weather, the amount of urine may decrease, may turn a yellow or reddish color, and may irritate the urine. If this is the case, understand that there has been dehydration. So drink plenty of water.
- Drink enough water to keep the skin healthy and radiant. Water also plays an important role in anorexia and other digestive problems.
- Doctors can prescribe water for patients with kidney problems, high blood pressure, heart disease, and respiratory problems.
- Water should drink at least half an hour before meals and half an hour after meals. It is better not to drink too much water during meals.
- Drink three to four glasses of water after a heavy workout or exercise.
- Do not drink water in a hurry. There is no need to force drink more water. Your thirst will tell you when and how much water you need.
The amount of water to drink:
When we are thirsty, we drink timely water. Drinking water is important for the body. But how much water to drink. Whoever you go to – he might say – drink timely water regularly.
Go to dietitians and they will also tell you to eat water and water-rich food regularly. There is a lot of talk in the market about water. There are many myths among the common people. Even in health books for the common man, many traditions have been simply followed. There is a common myth that everyone should drink 2 liters or eight glasses of water daily.
First, it is not entirely scientific. This tradition is introduced in an old study in 1940. An American Internal Medicine Specialist based in California. Wharf Ibsash conducted a study on the nutritional value of water and based on his research in 1940, it was necessary to drink a minimum of 2 liters and 8 glasses of water daily. Later research came out in the eighties – this is not entirely accurate.
The main reason for this is that the amount of water depends on many factors. Not everyone is right. However, that research is not completely blown away again. Later it was corrected and now it is recommended. It is better for women to drink 2.8 liters daily and men 3.8 liters daily. But not in all situations, not all the time, not even at all ages.
Eighty percent of our body is made up of water. Maybe that’s why there is an old saying – water is another name for life. More than half of the body is actually made up of liquids. At birth, 60 percent of a baby’s body is made up of water only. It decreases with age.
In the brain and heart, 73% of these two organs are water. Most of the water is in the lungs. 63 percent water in the lungs. Even though we are surprised to hear that 64% of our skin is made of water. Many people think that blood is the most abundant water in the body. Instead, only 50 to 60 percent of the blood is water. The bones that we think o so strong are made up of 31 percent fluid.
Someone’s body weighing 60 kg is made of 42 to 45 liters of water. They have 28 liters inside the cell, 10 liters outside the cell, and only 8 liters in the blood. There is a funny exception here. Women have more adipose tissue than men.
The amount of water in fat tissue is low. So in the case of women, 55 percent of the body is water. Rather dry people have less body fat so there is more to drink timely water. There is no function of the body to which water has no contribution.
The body has common rules. It calls the Rules of Three. Without air, a man cannot survive more than three minutes. Without water, a man can live more than three days. A person cannot survive more than three weeks without food.
Waterworks a lot in the body. Water regulates body temperature. The presence of water is required for chemical reactions to take place inside the cells of the body. The joints we have in our bones contain some watery substance called synovial fluid.
When this watery substance decreases in the middle of the joints, the pain increases the joints. Water removes unnecessary elements from the body in the form of water. Lack of water can increase constipation. Water carries various chemicals, oxygen, and nutrition to different parts of the body through blood and tissue fluids. In fact, one by one. In a word, there is no part of the whole body that does not need water.
The amount of water can be reduced by leaving the body in different ways. Simply put, dehydration. Rehydration will be needed whenever such dehydration occurs. We excrete water from the body through urine, feces, sweat, and even breathing.
Water leaves the body with the most urine. On average, two to eight liters of water go this way. We excrete half a liter of water daily through the skin through sweat. Even with breathing, half a liter of water always comes out. Apart from this, when you are sick with various diseases, the amount of water in the body is severely reduced. Such as cholera, and diarrhea.
Dehydration occurs when the body loses more water than it drinks. Although there is no immediate serious damage, there are many problems in the body. Headache is a common problem when the amount of water in the body decreases. If you don’t drink enough water, you will suffer from frequent constipation, stomach aches will increase, and digestion will be disturbing.
Without any kind of disease, the skin of the body is unnecessarily rough, one of the main reasons is dehydration. Drink timely water regularly to keep the skin bright and fresh. Feeling unnecessarily weak, and tired for no reason. Understand- the amount of water in the body has decreased. If your face and lips are dry, you will understand that you are not drinking water regularly. If the color of urine is dark for any reason without any disease or medicine, you will realize that drinking water is essential.
Many people mistakenly drink too much water together after exercise. Don’t do it. The opposite will happen. Drink a cup or two of water slowly after a while. Better to play with glucose or electrolytes. Exercise lowers the body’s electrolytes. Then in a short time, too much water together creates an over-hydration problem in the body. In medical science, it calls hyponatremia. This happens when the amount of sodium in the body decreases. So you see during marathons or field and truck sports or during football, players are seen drinking a sip or two. It is forbidden to drink timely water at the same time.
Drinking more water is not a big problem in the body, but drinking less water can cause many problems. Regular drinking is another name for life.